Friday, April 25, 2008

my joys


Oh, I do have so many joys in my life.  However, the two that come to mind are nearly both one year old, one boy and one girl.  Every evening when Daddy comes home from work, we play, mom makes dinner, daddy gets the kids ready for dinner.  After eating, which is fun just in and of itself. Mommy draws a bath, Daddy gets two babies ready for their bath and they scamper in the nude from the changing table to the bath.  Every night this nude scampering of babies is my highlight, I love to watch them as the water is filling up, they both await it and I assume they are figuring out how to splash the best to get most of the bathroom wet.  Much laughter in anticipation of the bath takes place, and then it is time to get in the bath...watch out, chances are all four of us are very wet!  They love playing together, and Hava absolutely hates getting out of the tub!  When she sees the towel she says "no!" and puts her hand over the drain.  One of the many wonderful things that takes place on a daily basis, and I know I look forward to it each and every night!  Not to mention, bedtime is soon after! :o)

No comments: