Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Nawlins Wedding!




















Let me introduce to you Gerald and Toni.  This couple is so awesome!  I am so blessed to know them.  We had an ABSOLUTE blast in New Orleans as well as at their wedding.  This couple knows how to throw a party.  I have never been at any other wedding where this many people were dancing the entire time!  It was so great.  They had a Jazz Band lead them in for their Grand Entrance and all the wedding party and guests were followed in by the band.  It was a great experience.  New Orleans was great.  Gary and I both were invited down by the couple and they hosted us in a great hotel in the French Quarter.  We enjoyed much cuisine and a hurricane or two! ;o)  Thank you so much Toni and Gerald.  You are a great couple!

No comments: