Friday, September 19, 2008

The Conklin Crew...














I took Julie's kids pictures on my trip to Seattle in May (see earlier posts) she asked that I take pictures of her extended family.

The weather was perfect!  The kids were having a blast and I think the parents may have enjoyed it too!  Julie you are awesome!  Thanks for having me there to shoot.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks for all your coordination as well!

To see the full gallery go to http://www.me.com/hamunson#100334

Enjoy Conklins! I sure did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi-

I love the pictures. The ones of Mike and I are really sweet. I have been avoiding having my picture taken for so long... nice to have some great pictures of the two of us. All our family pictures turned out beautiful as well. The family pictures with Sammy are my favorite and the pictures of she and I are truly a gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Take care,
Julie
P.S. The Ipsen pictures are beautiful as well! You do such beautiful work!