Monday, September 22, 2008

Kaitlin and Madelin












Have you ever seen two more beautiful girls!?!
They were so great to shoot, and that is their backyard! It was an amazingly beautiful location to work in. I found this couple from Julie (earlier posts) and she has referred me to her neighbors so I was able to just walk a few houses away and keep shooting. It was a great day. I really enjoyed the Ipsen Family and hope to see them again in the future, thank you four for letting me take your pictures! I had a fabulous time!
To view more from this gallery go to: http://gallery.me.com/hamunson#100378

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SSOOOOOO much!! The pictures are just wonderful! I loved looking at your blog of Logan and Julie’s family too! You do great work and hope we’ll see you again in the future!!! I’m really going to have a hard time picking my favorites…There are so many that are fantastic!

Dawn