Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween - start to finish
















My babies playing outside in the beautiful Indian Summer weather (I am neglecting to remember the snow from last weekend).  Hava & Gabe had such a fun time today.  We started the day playing in the leaves, then off to lunch with our friend Julie...then after naps we got ready for the fun night ahead.  We went to "Pumpkin Patch" at Calvary Baptist in Roseville.   The kids got to pet baby goats (which Gabe thought was a dog), chickens (silkie chickens, are so beautiful...I want one!) donkeys, rabbits and a ferret looking thing.  Then off to go trick or treating around the church, the kids got TONS of candy...then we rode on a horse drawn hay ride.  This was so fun, especially with the weather being so beautiful.  After that we went into the glow room, got our picture taken and came home to trick or treat in the neighborhood.  It was so cute.  Gabe absolutely loved taking the candy and putting it in his bag!  Fortunately our neighbors know us and thought it was cute!  It was so much fun to see all our neighbors dressed up!  My favorites, short of my Vikings...were the Roeckeman's baby Jack was dressed up as Yoda, Rachelle was Princess Leia and Kyle was Hans.  They were perfect! It was so fun.  After going to a few homes, we came back home and gave some candy out to the kids that visited our home.  The kids loved it!  They were dancing and running around the living room waiting for more kids.  (Hava had one piece of candy and Gabe doesn't even know he has candy yet!)  So tomorrow will be fun I am sure!
I hope you enjoy our pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. It really looks like you guys had fun. They are so cute! I will try to show my mom next week when I see her. They are at the beach this week. Shirleen