Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Myers Family!



I love that we can see dad hiding, holding up Maddox!




The boy with the greatest smile!




Such a great big sister! Even if she may be torturing him in the next shot!  I love a shot like that.  Look at his face, then look at her serene dazing expression.  So perfect!

Ok. I am sure you remember these cutey pie kids from an earlier posting.  Travis (dad) is my chiropractor.  I do just want to spend a minute telling you about his practice.  He uses a different method that is much more comfortable than I have ever had before.  He heals you from the inside out, from sleeping problems to issues I wasn't even cognizant about until after he fixed them!
His practice is located in Inver Grove Heights call and get hooked up with a great spine, nervous system and every thing else. The practice is called TruHealth Family Chiropractic 651.457.2121.  Here is what Travis has to say "We focus on a whole body natural approach to health and wellness with very specific chiropractic adjustments that are very light force and gentle, none of the popping or cracking.  This type of adjusting technique is called Torque Release Technique and is very safe for all ages from newborn to the elderly. Be motivated and take control of your family's health."
With that said, they are a wonderful family and I truly feel blessed just knowing them!

No comments: