Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rainy Day Photo Shoot...




















    






Today, we had a photo shoot, of course yesterday was beautiful...today was as rainy as Seattle.  I am so glad too.  We shot at Guthrie and around the mill and it was a great shoot!  Wendy, Patrick, Lydia and Luna made the shoot just fly by!  That area has so much to offer for shooting.
Wendy and I met when she did my hair not too long ago, she is a hair and make-up artist.  You can view her work at http://www.wendyzarate.com If you ever need anyone...call Wendy!
As a photographer, I am always trying to think of new shots and poses.  I get inspiration from lots of sources, such as; location, clients, my crazy head, and from time to time... other photographers, rarely will I just downright copy a pose, but today...I did!  Doing so, I want to give creative credit of the image where Wendy is laying on her back and her family is behind her to Erin Johnson, to view Erin's amazing blog go to http://erinjohnsonphoto.blogspot.com  She is great lady and an amazing photographer!!!  Thanks for the inspiration for that shot Erin.  I loved it, but didn't want to steal your thunder! :o)
Please enjoy these photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Heidi! This is what I wished for and way more! The images are so beautiful and fun! I don't have enough walls for all the ones I'm gonna wanna hang all over my house!

Thank you so much for being so gracious with our tardiness and putting up with our crazy family :D

God Bless your week!