Sunday, August 17, 2008

Emily, sweet baby!














I'd love to introduce to you, Emily.  A sweet little reminder of God's true perfection.  Emily is the daughter of some of our greatest friends of all times!  They hail from Winnipeg (that is Canada) tee hee hee.  Jen and Ger have been friends of ours for years now, we have enjoyed many visits over the past years and although our visits now are much different, they are just as fun, if not more memorable.  They are amazing parents and I am going to take away so much from their visit with us this weekend.  I love their hands-on, teaching with sweet Emily.  Who is just as sweet as they come.  I only wish I had time to play with Emily more, my kids are a bit interactive and require mom much!
Either way, it was more than a joy to have this wonderful family at our home.  I am honored to be able to take Emily's pictures!
Do enjoy!

No comments: