Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Olivia | Maddox












I'd like to introduce you to Olivia and Maddox!  I think you will be seeing them often on my blog!  They were SO fun to shoot.  Olivia is five and so fun to be around.  As you can see she is full of spunk and enjoyed having her picture taken, which always makes my job easier!  Maddox is just a little guy still, but keep your eye out to watch him grow this year.  We will be doing his 6, 9 and 12 month pictures.  I will also be shooting the family in the fall.  You have a wonderful family!  I am so glad that we were brought together.  God Bless you guys.  To view more from this gallery check back in a few days for the full web gallery web address.

1 comment:

La Vie Photography said...

this is an awesome shoot! one of my favorites of yours!
lovely as always you rockstar!